The WIM Club is funded solely through donations and fundraising. Since 1966, it has provided support to the RWMA by providing necessary funds, volunteers, equipment, and services.
Your Donations Help:
- Music Instruments, supplies and repair costs.
- Color Guard rifles, flags, tarps and props.
- Marching band uniform alterations, dry-cleaning, and repairs.
- Equipment truck rental for all competitions.
- Competition fees for Marching Band, Winter Guard, Jazz Band and Percussion Ensemble.
- Food for away events and competitions.
- Awards, scholarships and recognitions for students.
To make a one-time financial contribution, please click the "DONATE NOW" button to donate through PayPal.
Fundraisers/Donation of goods
The WIM Club has many different types of fundraisers to generate income for the RWMA:
- Restaurant Nights
- Event Concessions
- Car Washes
- Product Sales (See's Candies, Cherrydale)
- Corporate donations of goods and services (for use at our football game concessions booths & GSFC)
just a few of our fundraising partners:
- See's Candies
- BJ's Restaurant
- The Habit
- Ono Hawaiian
- Northgate Market
- Panera Bread
- Jamba Juice
- Farmer John
- Smart and Final
- Krispy Kreme
If you would like to help with any of our fundraisers throughout the year, or know of any fundraising ideas or opportunities that you think might help the RWMA, please contact us!